Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Curtain Call Crew Reveal - Take 3

That's right, there's a new show in town...the Curtain Call is back!  Formerly known as the Curtain Call Color Challenge, the new and improved Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is back!  Our first challenge will open on July 15th at 8:00 AM CDT...so mark your calendars for this wonderful event!


Until then, get ready to have your socks knocked right off by the reveal of our AMAZING design team, the Curtain Call Crew!  Today, we are proud to announce and feature two more of our 15 Curtain Call Crew designers!  Are you excited yet?!

Christina MacLaren

I'm a part-time lab instructor and research assistant at a small college near Boston, but I'm a Midwestern girl at heart. My husband and I have wonderful and active kids, ages 7 and 5, and a sweet old dog named Maia. I spend most of my spare time shuttling my family around town to various sports and activities, but I look for any opportunity to put stamps to paper. I started stamping 3 years ago when I discovered the world of challenge blogs, and I was thrilled to join the original Curtain Call Design Team in September 2010. Fast forward to today, and I am just as excited to be a part of the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge! It's an honor to be working with such an amazing group of talented designers, and I hope you'll be inspired to join us!


Debby Hughes

Hi, I'm Debby Hughes, living in Scotland with my husband, I'm a stay at home Mum to our three children. I have a science background but have always been making something in my spare time.  My craft pursuits became a more prominent part of my life after my children were born and I found that creating was a great antidote to running around after little ones all day. Now my children are older and at shcool, my main role seems to be family taxi service!

I started blogging in 2010 so that I could join in with the card challenges I enjoyed.  You can find my blog here. Since those first days, when I wondered if anyone would pop by my blog, it has been a wonderful creative journey involving Challenge Blogs, Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen, Company Design Teams, Online Card Classes and the thrill of seeing my cards in print.  I'm delighted to be joining the Crew as my first ever challenge back in 2010 was a Curtain Call!


Grab this badge to help us spread the exciting news!


Come back every day as we reveal and introduce each member of the amazing design team that Stacey refers to as her "DREAM TEAM!"

3 comments:

  1. This is fun -- yay for Debby - that girl is a busy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Christina and Debby! Love your work girls! Looking forward to your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, girls! I'm really looking forward to seeing your inspiration for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!