Sunday, July 7, 2013

Curtain Call Crew Reveal - Take 6

That's right, there's a new show in town...the Curtain Call is back!  Formerly known as the Curtain Call Color Challenge, the new and improved Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is back!  Our first challenge will open on July 15th at 8:00 AM CDT...so mark your calendars for this wonderful event!


Until then, get ready to have your socks knocked right off by the reveal of our AMAZING design team, the Curtain Call Crew!  Today, we are proud to announce and feature two more of our 15 Curtain Call Crew designers!  Are you excited yet?!


Marisa Ritzen

I am a SAHM who runs a before and after school daycare in my home, and I also work for my husband's company. I have two amazing children and a husband who appreciates my need for "me time".

I was introduced to stamping ten years ago through a Stampin' Up! demonstrator whose daughter was in the same preschool class as my daughter.  Three years later, I discovered Splitcoast Stampers and my stamping hobby/addiction took off with a vengeance. Nothing gives me more joy than to be able to create a hand-crafted card to give away as well as being able to meet so many wonderful stampers around the world!

Best of all, I have come full circle!  I was part of the original Curtain Call Colour Challenge Crew and am totally excited to have been invited back to be a member of Stacey's new vision for the Curtain Call.


Maureen Plut

I am a St. Patrick's day baby, the youngest of 6 children and live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. When I'm not in the studio indulging in my passion for making cards, I'm a Grade One/Two elementary teacher to joyful, energetic 6 and 7 year olds, new wife to Tony, and proud mom to Jake who just graduated from university with his Civil Engineering Degree. I started making cards when I was 10! Then, in the 1990's, when the most fancy thing you could do on a card was stamp and heat emboss, I started making them again. In 2003, I was introduced to Stampin' Up products and in 2008, a friend told me about "card blogs". And the rest is history! In December 2010, I was a Guest Designer for the original Curtain Call Colour Challenge and am thrilled to be back as a regular Design Team Member!


Grab this badge to help us spread the exciting news!


Come back every day as we reveal and introduce each member of the amazing design team that Stacey refers to as her "DREAM TEAM!"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies. What an amazing team!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of ladies so far!!! ;$

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!