Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Jelly Bean LEAD and Show Stoppers


Jelly Bean LEAD and Show Stoppers

Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Jelly Bean!



For each challenge, we select a LEAD who is invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Show Stoppers are other projects that have caught the design team's eye.  







The LEAD of the Jelly Bean challenge is...


Congrats!  We invite you to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Please email Stacey at slschaf771@aol.com for the details!

" Marcie's layout is so eye-catching. I love the sentiment at an angle with the gorgeous butterflies winding around it."

" Adore Marcie's one layer card. Gorgeous butterflies and a lovely touch with the sequins."


" I love Marcie's soft colors in the butterflies and the touch of sequins!!!"





The Show Stoppers for the Jelly Bean challenge are...



#21 Invisible Pink Cards

"I love the colours and masking technique on this card by Invisible Pink Cards. Perfect Easter card."



"Betty's card is fabulous! Her use of JELLY BEAN colors is perfection!"




"I adore Lilian's side step card. She created a fantastic scene. Wonderful images and coloring."



"I loved the beautiful white space and the simple, pop of Spring Color Laurie created with those three tulips."




Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as "show stopper"!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marcie! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as the LEAD in this challenge. I emailed you Stacey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!